Welcome to Mortgage Quick Apply!
HURRY! Get your $500 Closing Cost Credit Today!
The WCTFCU’s Mortgage Quick-Apply is offered through our partnership with Mortgage Markets CUSO.
Mortgage Quick-Apply is the quick way to start your application. You will have a personal Mortgage Consultant to help guide you to the best mortgage products and services; customized for your specific loan needs. Whether you are purchasing or refinancing your mortgage, your personal Mortgage Consultant will walk you through each step of the mortgage process.
Mortgage products and services include:
- Traditional Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac 10-30 year loans
- Home Ready and Home Possible home buyer products
- Federal (FHA) and Connecticut (CHFA) Housing Finance products
- Rural Development loans
- VA loans
- Adjustable ARM’s
We offer a variety of purchase and refinance mortgages with terms up to 30 years and amount financed (loan to value) up to 100%.
Whether you are buying your first home, moving to your dream home, or refinancing a current mortgage, we can help.
Limited Time ONLY! Get your $500 Closing Cost Credit Today!
Mortgage Rates (rates as of 1/13/2020)
|30 Year Fixed - Purchases||Up to 97%||3.625%||0||3.68%*|
|30 Year Fixed - Refinances||Up to 95%||3.625%||0||3.68%*|
|15 Year Fixed - With high LTV options||Up to 97%||3.00%||0||3.22%*|
|20 Year Fixed rates||Up to 80%||3.375%||0||3.45%**|
|FHA, CHFA, VA and USDA||Up to 100%||Market rates|
|5/1 Year ARM||Up to 90%||3.125%||0||4.10%*|
|7/1 Year ARM||Up to 90%||3.250%||0||3.96%*|
|10/1 Year ARM||Up to 90%||3.375%||0||3.86%*|
|30 Year Fixed Conforming Jumbo***||Up to 90%||Market rates|
|15 Year Fixed Conforming Jumbo***||Up to 90%||Market rates|
Completing and submitting this secure form (SSL) is not considered a loan application, a loan approval or a commitment to lend.
Money-Wise! Quick Learn Videos.
The Waterbury Teachers Credit Union's partnership with Mortgage Markets CUSO provides you with:
- Low Mortgage Rates!
- Guaranteed low closing costs
- FHA/CHFA/USDA options for home buyers
- Second homes, 1-4 family investment properties and out of state financing available
- Dedicated Connecticut mortgage advisors to guide you through the entire home loan process
* APR - Annual Percentage Rate. The rates and APRs shown are “As Low As” and based on a purchase or rate and term refinance of an owner occupied, single family residence, with 60% Loan-to-Value (LTV), for our best-qualified customers. Your rate may be higher depending on your property LTV, credit score, property type, purpose of the loan and other possible factors. Maximum loan amount is $453,100 for a single-family property. Rates are subject to change without notice.
** APR - Annual Percentage Rate. Terms and rates also available for 7, 10 and 15 years at lower rates. No application fees, closing cost, points or attorney fees. Maximum loan amount is $300,000 to 80% LTV and $500,000 to 60% LTV. Cannot rewrite to a lower rate for one year, and at least $2,000 additional amount borrowed. Maximum loaned is per residence. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Mortgage Markets CUSO NMLS #157939
Waterbury Teacher's Federal Credit Union NMLS#447351
Equal Housing Lender