Welcome to CSE Credit Union's Mortgage Quick Apply Powered by Mortgage Markets CUSO!
CSE Credit Union's Mortgage Quick Apply is via a strategic partnership with Mortgage Markets CUSO. Mortgage Quick Apply is the fastest way to start your application and have a personalized Mortgage Consultant help guide you to the best mortgage products and services designed for your specific loan needs. Whether you are purchasing or refinancing your mortgage, your personalized Mortgage Consultant will walk you through each step of the mortgage process.
Mortgage Rates (rates as of 4/18/2019)
|30 Year Fixed - Purchases||Up to 97%||4.250%||0||4.31%*|
|30 Year Fixed - Refinances||Up to 95%||4.250%||0||4.31%*|
|15 Year Fixed - With high LTV options||Up to 97%||3.750%||0||3.85%*|
|20 Year Fixed - CSE rates||Up to 80%||4.20%||0||4.20%**|
|FHA, CHFA, VA and USDA||Up to 100%||Market rates|
|5/1 Year ARM||Up to 90%||3.875%||0||4.88*%|
|7/1 Year ARM||Up to 90%||4.000%||0||4.76*%|
|10/1 Year ARM||Up to 90%||4.125%||0||4.64*%|
|30 Year Fixed Conforming Jumbo***||Up to 90%||4.000%||1||4.14%*|
|15 Year Fixed Conforming Jumbo***||Up to 90%||3.375%||1||3.51%*|
Credit Union Rate Special!!
We will offer you a spectacularly lower rate for loans over $300,000! Inquire below for more exciting details!
CSE Credit Union's partnership with Mortgage Markets CUSO will provide you with:
- Low Mortgage Rates!
- Guaranteed low closing costs
- FHA/CHFA/USDA options for home buyers
- Second homes, 1-4 family investment properties and out of state financing available
- Dedicated Connecticut mortgage advisors to guide you through the entire home loan process
Completing and submitting this secure form (SSL) is not considered a loan application, a loan approval or a commitment to lend.
* APR - Annual Percentage Rate. The rates and APRs shown are “As Low As” and based on a purchase or rate and term refinance of an owner occupied, single family residence, with 60% Loan-to-Value (LTV), for our best-qualified customers. Your rate may be higher depending on your property LTV, credit score, property type, purpose of the loan and other possible factors. Maximum loan amount is $453,100 for a single-family property. Rates are subject to change without notice.
** APR - Annual Percentage Rate. Terms and rates also available for 7, 10 and 15 years at lower rates. No application fees, closing cost, points or attorney fees. Maximum loan amount is $300,000 to 80% LTV and $500,000 to 60% LTV. Cannot rewrite to a lower rate for one year, and at least $2,000 additional amount borrowed. Maximum loaned is per residence. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Mortgage Markets CUSO NMLS #157939
Connecticut State Employees Credit Union NMLS#695872
Equal Housing Lender