Welcome to CSE Mortgage solutions with Mortgage Markets CUSO!
Through our partnership with Mortgage Markets CUSO (Credit Union Service organization), we now offer a variety of purchase and refinance mortgages with terms up to 30 years and amount financed (loan to value) up to 100%. Whether you are buying your first home, moving to your dream home, or refinancing a current mortgage, we can help.
(rates as of 8/1/18)
|30 Year Fixed - Purchases||Up to 97%||4.500%||0||4.56%*|
|30 Year Fixed - Refinances||Up to 95%||4.500%||0||4.56%*|
|15 Year Fixed - With high LTV options||Up to 97%||4.000%||0||4.10%*|
|20 Year Fixed - CSE rates||Up to 80%||4.375%||0||4.45%**|
|FHA, CHFA, VA and USDA||Up to 100%||Market rates|
Mortgage Markets CUSO Benefits
- Low Mortgage Rates!
- Guaranteed low closing costs
- FHA/CHFA/USDA options for home buyers
- Second homes, 1-4 family investment properties and out of state financing available
- Dedicated Connecticut mortgage advisors to guide you through the entire home loan process
- Real Estate Services - Get 20% rebate of your realtor’s commission after closing
Completing and submitting this secure form (SSL) is not considered a loan application, a loan approval or a commitment to lend.
* APR - Annual Percentage Rate. The rates and APRs shown are “As Low As” and based on a purchase or rate and term refinance of an owner occupied, single family residence, with 60% Loan-to-Value (LTV), for our best-qualified customers. Your rate may be higher depending on your property LTV, credit score, property type, purpose of the loan and other possible factors. Maximum loan amount is $453,100 for a single-family property. Rates are subject to change without notice.
** APR - Annual Percentage Rate. Terms and rates also available for 7, 10 and 15 years at lower rates. No application fees, closing cost, points or attorney fees. Maximum loan amount is $300,000 to 80% LTV and $500,000 to 60% LTV. Cannot rewrite to a lower rate for one year, and at least $2,000 additional amount borrowed. Maximum loaned is per residence. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Mortgage Markets CUSO NMLS #157939
Connecticut State Employees Credit Union NMLS#695872
Equal Housing Lender